Video is everywhere. From connected TV placements, TikTok ads, YouTube commercials, Websites, IGTV, Instagram Reels, shoppable Pinterest videos to old-school commercials, video is here to stay. 2020 has pushed advertisers to rethink how we do what we do, and it’s pushed the industry to evolve and grow.
We strongly believe the future of video production and distribution lies with a mix of software solutions like Popular Pays with a distributed network of creatives. Software can scale production demands, all while giving unique and diverse perspectives from our growing community of over 70k creators.
While influencer campaigns are a core offering, Popular Pays has identified a 34% increase in content campaigns from 2019 to 2020. We have content capabilities beyond social and are the way modern brands power their content creation & distribution. Popular Pays is your home for all of your content creation needs and we are here to help you create, store, search, ship, and promote your content all in one place.
We’ve noticed something unexpected. Content from Creators is even outperforming traditional content on traditional channels, like TV. Our Frito-Lay’s commercial ranked highest in terms of Attention Index and Attention Score out of the ads that Ad Age profiled this summer, including spots made from Starbucks, Arby’s, and Stella-Artois.”
– Corbett Drummey, Co-Founder and CEO at Popular Pays
Why Software for Video Content Production?
- Agile Content: Content creation is essential regardless of how platforms evolve and new platforms that enter the marketplace. Fulfill content needs beyond social (read: websites, commercials, email marketing, Amazon, etc.)
- Save time: With many unexpected layoffs throughout the industry as a result of COVID-19, teams are finding themselves unable to match their outputs with their client’s demands.
- Streamlined planning: Save time when vetting and recruiting creators, manage programs, provide edits, and receive all assets in one space. Ditch the excel spreadsheets and exhausting on-site shoot days.
- Remote friendly: Our creators have been functioning creatively offering brand solutions from their home studios since day one (read: over 5 years). They have the equipment, tools, and insight to efficiently support your team.
- Unique talent: While some agencies may have 1 production studio, with our software you can work with 70k unique “studios”. Over 70k unique ideas, skill sets, backgrounds, and diverse perspectives with varied content (from pro racecar drivers to bachelor contestants to corgis).
- Authentic native content: With Creators, you can tap an expert for each channel you want to be on, so your content looks native to the medium, and less like an intrusive ad.
- Avoid SAG complications: Your team can tap into creators outside of the U.S. if your team may not have the funds to support the rights of longform content for US creators.
- Flexibility: Creators rarely work rigid hours and often can work with your timeline. Pop Pays has turned around content during COVID-19 faster than ever.
Check out these Popular Pays video content activations:
Our creators were some of the first people in the world to use, try out and help Western Digital show off some of their upcoming product launches! Through video assets, creators showed how they trust WD products and use them in their daily life to shoot photos and videos, free up space on your phone, transfer and backup files during your workflow. (Video by @mylesscameron)
SUNNYD celebrates and enhances the lives of people who aren’t afraid to stand apart. With a taste unlike anything else, SUNNYD is the orange drink with a one-of-a-kind flavor for a one-of-a-kind you. For this campaign, creators developed feed and story assets for not only a mom-centric audience and another for teens, both focusing on the benefits of SUNNYD. Content was used within paid ads to drive consumers to SUNNYD homepage. (Video by @hungryinla)
Southwest was excited to offer surfboards fly free on our flights between the Islands of Hawaii. Through this campaign, Southwest partnered with creators to bring awareness to a new brand proposition while making this a celebratory and special message for local Hawaii flyers. (Video by @kelsealoha)