As a Facebook Marketing Partner, we’re fortunate enough to get first hand insights from the awesome team at Facebook. Recently, an **all female 👩🏻 ** team of Pop Pays product and partnerships leads spent some time at Facebook HQ learning the latest and greatest on Stories and guidance to help your ads succeed across the FB family of apps.
We’re sharing our biggest takeaways:
Stories aren’t going anywhere! Here’s why:
- 2 million / 7 million advertisers use Stories as ads across FB apps
- 1 billion Stories shared everyday across FB apps
- 56% of users share Stories on 3 or more platforms at least once a week
- 65% of users agree that Stories helps them feel closer to friends
Since Stories are so engaging, Facebook has rolled out Dynamic Stories ads on Instagram – starting with the polling sticker.
- The new Polling Sticker feature allows Brands to create paid Stories to feel as authentic and engaging as their organic content.
- Stats show the Polling Sticker showed the feature increased 3-second video views.
- There are specific best practices for the new feature – tap into the Popular Pays team to learn more and incorporate polls into your branded stories!
Liquidity, Liquidity, Liquidity…
- Liquidity is the ability for an ad to easily succeed across multiple placements (i.e. What’s App, FB Messenger, Facebook & Instagram)
- Facebook is rolling out an Automatic Placements component that will allow Perceived Performance Gain to be greater than Creative effort for brands spending on Facebook.
- Automatic Placement will:
- Allow for Better understanding of placement benefits
- Provide simpler reporting that clarifies benefits of placement liquidity
- Introduce an easy way to convert images into lightweight, mobile-optimized ads
- Leverage creative guidance & Inspo in Ads Manager
Ready to start using software to collaborate with influencers and content creators? Let’s talk.